terça-feira, 20 de agosto de 2019

Inside Out

Involved in nature alone and cold
Thoughts searching for a north where to hold

Agony and anxiety resting in my shoulders and chest
Attempting to my breath, mind looking for a rest

Sleepy and contracted I remain laid down on the floor
Making me a simple guest of myself's host
And a mix of feelings about after, now and before
Tormenting myself and it looks like a ghost

I feel it, absorve it, dedicate its needed atention
Used to it, storm doesn't cause me anymore apprehension

Fear dissipates without lefting sequel
Nightmares and dreams sometimes feels equal

Up and down, life is also an aurora
Fresh wind proove feels like I'm gonna
Peace given as a sign of order
Let's enjoy, time's no longer harder

In a blink of eyes, much things between dreams remain
Like a window, eyes opening and things look the same
Don't fool yourself and watch with vision of change
Try lookin inside I realized the great I became

Awaked but not on a literally restriction
Not even noticed while searching inside
Seeing clearer now bounderies' restriction
Nature expressed into its wild


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário